Sunday, January 1, 2012

Home for me

And I won’t knock or ring no bells 
You just float bottom up in the air
I'll get you hot, I know you oh so well
And when I'm walking, all that I wanna hear...
Is you say Daddy's home, home for me
And I know you’ve been waiting for this lovin all day
You know your daddy’s home, and it’s time to play.....



Get the Look:
Shirt: Kyoot : Soft Resolution Top-White (Stumblebum Brigade Item)
Skirt:   Cynful:   2012 Outfit Special- Post Skirt
Socks: Kyoot : Soft Resolution Knee Socks-White(Stumblebum Brigade Item)
Shoes: G Field : Bow Strap Shoes "Kate"-Black
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Pekka : Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Tattoo: Pekka : Taken
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Plastik : VaeColl. Starlight (from the Glimmer FLF Item)
Hair: Truth : Velvet-Crow (Stumblebum Brigade Item)
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-9
Pose: oOo Studio :  Cheesecake 4(Group Christmas Gift) 
and Phresh : Photo Opp! Poses-Like This

Listening To: Daddy's Home by Usher


No comments:

Post a Comment