Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Da One

Cause you know how to give me that
You know how to pull me back
When I go runnin, runnin
Tryin' to get away from loving ya
You know how to love me hard
I won't lie, I'm falling hard
Yep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin wrong with that



Get the Look:
Dress: Sakide : Chic Ladies Dress-Grey ( Fashionably Late Item)
Shoes: Hucci : D'Ann Pumps-Corner Red
Necklace: NSD :  Rock'nRolla Pearl Necklace
Glasses: Solar Eyewear Arae
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Pekka : Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Rebel Angel
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Plastik : VaeColl. Starlight (from the Glimmer FLF Item)
Hair: Truth : Petra-Mahogany
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-15
Pose: Diesel Works :  Piper 1,3, and 8

Listening to: You Da One by Rihanna


No comments:

Post a Comment