Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Rainbow Inside

When you have a rainbow deep down in your heart
Your smile will shine bright
You know you're a part of that colorful, magical, feeling you'll find
When you have a rainbow inside.

So don't laugh but when I saw the Perfect Wardrobe theme, I swear I squealed a little.  Rainbows.  Rainbows instantly took me back to my childhood and to what else but Rainbow Brite.  Then it happened...that smile came over my face.  As a little girl, I loved Rainbow Brite and I remember on Rainbow Brite book on tape(that made me feel old to say that) had this song....Make Room for a Rainbow Inside.  That song is a song that still today I have on my ipod, it's a song that I listen to because it's cute but it always makes me smile when life becomes too burden with adult things.  It's my secret, well until now.

Of course if I was going to be all cute in a rainbow shirt and socks with pig tails....I had to be jumping on my bed.  



Get the Look:
Shirt: [SAKIDE] : Snuggly Rainbow Sweater-Grey ( Perfect Wardrobe Item)
Panties and Socks: Sticky Fingers : My Dotted Panties and
Rainbow Socks ( Perfect Wardrobe Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: .ID. : Snowfall Eyes-Blue (Season Gatcha)
Hair: Truth : Velvet-Auburn
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-9
Pose:   [ATOMIC] : Rawr 3

No comments:

Post a Comment