Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey, Hey, You, You...I don't like your girlfriend.


Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious 
And hell yeah, I'm the mother fucking princess...

Diesel Works just released the PolyWall v2012 which does not disappoint in the least.  The prop has 26 poses and 16 textures.  It is has so my to offer in just one little simple pose box.  I had fun and it was hard to just decide on two poses to show.

In case it isn't that noticeable, yes it appears that I have fallen in love with Truth's release for the first week of Stumblebum.  I wear it every chance I get.  It's playful, it's sassy and it's sexy all at the same time.  

Oh and I can't ignore the pink boots.  PINK BOOTS.  I wore them all weekend.  I happened to find them when browsing for male outfits for a friend.  I came around the corner and there they were.  Of course I couldn't deny myself pink boots.  


Get the Look:
Jacket: Admiral Spicy : Black Leather Jacket-I'm a Fucking Princess
Dress: T-Whore : Hooker Dress-Black
Socks: Razorblade :  Roller Derby Thigh High-Black  (from the Black Market )
Boots: [hoorenbeek] : Dr. H Boots-Pink
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Pekka : Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Tattoo: Pekka : Taken
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Plastik : VaeColl. Starlight (from the Glimmer FLF Item)
Hair: Truth : Velvet-Crow (Stumblebum Item)
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-9
Pose: Diesel Works :  Polywall (New Release)


No comments:

Post a Comment