Monday, January 9, 2012

I want you.

I've seen the suckers loose themselves in the games they love to play,
Children love to sing but then their voices slowly fade away.
People always take a step away from what is true,
That's why I like you around,
I want you.


The new release release from Elymode this week is separates that can be mixed and matched to create lots of different looks.  The coolest part is that the skirt comes with a prim skirt option but also with a partial mesh skirt option.  I am wearing the partial mesh skirt option.  I tried both but stuck with to the mesh option.  



Get the Look:
Shrug: elymode : Facil Shrug-Black (New Release)
Top: elymode : Facil Top-Plum (New Release)
Skirt: elymode : Facil Skirt-Black (New Release)
Shoes: Hucci : D'Ann Pumps -Midnight Rendezvous (Newer Release) 
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Pekka : Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Tattoo: Pekka : Taken
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Plastik : VaeColl. Starlight (from the Glimmer FLF Item)
Hair: Truth : Velvet-Crow 
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-9
Pose: exposeur :  The Hotties: Female Pt 1- Elysium
and The Hotties: Female Pt 2- Ashoka

Listening to:  I want you by Third Eye Blind



No comments:

Post a Comment