Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My new love

I think I keep trying to deny that mesh is around.  I have fought it over and over again, refusing to try a viewer that has it.  Refusing to buy it....and like so much lately, I broke down and I had to try it.

Well mesh....I hope you are happy.  I'm addicted.  

I may be a little late to the party.  It isn't a surprise though, if you know me, I'm fashionably late all the time.  It's just how I am, can't help it.  

Hucci just released wicked D'Ann Pumps and if you clicked the subscriber then you got the limited edition Coral Pair.  They are not a disappointment in the least. I went back and had to get the black pair.  


Get the Look:
Dress: Hucci : Malaysia Dress-Black
Shoes: Hucci : D'Ann Pumps Limited Edition-Coral
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Pekka : Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Tattoo: Pekka : Taken
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Plastik : VaeColl. Starlight (from the Glimmer FLF Item)
Hair: Exile : Valerie Roots-Wedge
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-9
Pose: love me brutal : Hipster 3 and 5


No comments:

Post a Comment