Sunday, January 22, 2012

Headlines

I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdosed on confidence
Started not to give a fuck, and stop fearing the consequence
Drinking every night, because we drink to my accomplishments
Faded way too long, I'm floating in and out of consciousness
And they saying I'm back, I agree with that




Get the Look:

Sweater:  Paradisis : Lazy-Black
Bra: Intimizzio-Silk Wish Braziere-Pink and Black
Jeans: Admiral Spicy : Dark Low Blue Fray Jeans
Shoes: N-core : Coquette Spikes-Black
Scarf: Miel : Lia Scarf-Plaid
Belt: Hermony : LuckyDeath Belt
Tattoo: [Sleepy Bozer] : The Devil Wears Prada
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Ears: AITUI : Stretched Ears-Human 1/2"
Eyes: .ID. : Snowfall Eyes-Blue (Season Gatcha)
Hair: Truth : Evelyn w/Roots-Cocoa
Pose: MP :  Model Pose 4 (above) and Just a Pose : Best Actress-The Show Off


Listening to: Headlines by Drake






No comments:

Post a Comment