Saturday, December 3, 2011

Turning the Page

If I had only felt how it feels to be yours
I would have known what I've been living for all along
What I've been living for

I fell in love with the chalk art from LISP the moment I saw it on the FLF list. It was an excellent finishing touch for my living room. As for the hair....yes, two blogs in a row. I can't help it, I can't seem to take it off. I just love this new Truth Hair.


Get the Look:

Shirt: League : Grandad Vest Long-White
Skirt: League : Buttoned Corduroy Mini-Black
Shoes: VC Designs : Oxford Suade Pumps
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty : Emo Shadow-No Tears
Eyes: poetic eyes : Starry Night-Medium
Hair: Truth : Charmaine w/Roots-Sandlewood
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-13
Pose: aDORKable : 25 Days of Pose- Day 2

In the background-- What.Next 's 'Winter' Laurel Living Room and LISP Chalk Prints (yesterday's FLF item)

Listening To-- Turn the Page by Sleeping at Last (It is on repeat lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment