Friday, December 2, 2011

Snowflakes

No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place.
~Zen Proverb~


I've been working hard on my land...turning it into a Winter Wonderland of sorts. I'll share more pics once I get around to taking some. I got all cozy in a thick warm sweater, jeans and snow boots to decorate. I was relaxing, just walking around when I just happen to catch this beautiful little snowflake....


When I saw the Moody Monday release from aDORKable, I just had to get it. Three different poses with the snowflake props. It was only 55L on Monday but even at full price, it's too cute not to get.



Get the Look:

Shirt: Needful Things : Cozy Sweater-Black
Jeans: Admiral Spicy : Dark Low Blue Fray Jeans
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty : Emo Shadow-No Tears
Eyes: poetic eyes : Starry Night-Medium
Hair: Truth : Charmaine w/Roots-Sandlewood
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-13
Pose: aDORKable : Snowflakes-It's so Big!

No comments:

Post a Comment