Friday, December 30, 2011

Invincible


I memorized all the words for you
But if you only knew how much that's just not like me
I wait up late every night just to hear your voice
But you don't know that's nothing like me

You know I wonder had you already figured out
All these things that I try to hide
All this time I've been hoping you don't find out
All these things that I hide on the inside




Get the Look:
Shirt: SOUP : N* Girl-Ink
Duct Tape: Luck : Duct Tape Pasties-Black
Skirt:   SOUP :  Pokke-Check
Socks and Boots: SOUP : NK Boots-Black with Black Socks
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Pekka : Envied
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: A&M : Group Christmas Gift-Ice
Hair: Truth : Astrid-Espresso Streaked
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-9
Pose: aDORKable :  25 days of Poses 18 and 23

Listening to:  Invincible-Crossfade


No comments:

Post a Comment