Friday, December 23, 2011

All I Want for Christmas...

I know what I want for Christmas.  I don't need any presents under the tree.  I have been blessed with gifts far better than any presents this year.  I have friends that amaze me and stand by me even when I'm not sure why they do.  I have a life that is sprinkled with craziness and happiness that allows me to get through each day with a smile on my face or helps when I'm down.  

So this Christmas....may you be filled with a peace and a comfort that you have longed for.  May you stop for a moment and take in the laughter and the magic of this amazing holiday season.  May you find yourself singing a Christmas song and your heart warming with love.  

My favorite song this year has been Amy Grant's "Grown up Christmas List."  I listen to it at least four times a day but the song always makes me stop and smile.    

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown up Christmas list
Not for myself
But for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts

And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end, no
This is my grown up Christmas list




Get the Look:
Outfit: Blacklace : Santa Baby-TOSL Limited Edition
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Pekka : Loved
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Lil Angel
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Starry Night-Medium
Hair: Truth : RiRi-Sandlewood
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-14
Pose: Glitterati : Model Pack 30-300


Merry Christmas Everyone.

Love--

Ema

PS...Santa--I really want him for Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment