Friday, March 2, 2012

Love Kills Slowly

I have been digging around in my inventory lately...you know to see what I could find.  After all, there seems to be a lot of hidden treasures in there that I hardly knew about.  I came across a skin from Plastik that I really love and pink eyes....only in SL can I have pink eyes.  Then to top off the fun, I got the new releases from T-Junction.  All three female release are worth checkin out.  



Get the Look:
Shirt: T Junction : Love Kills Slowly
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Plastik : VaeColl.-Beauty Pink
Hair: Shag : Falling Slowly(bangs)- Raven
Freckles: Plastik : Ataciara Makeups-Body Freckles Light (past La Venta Item)
Skin: Plastik : Naryia Skin BETA Cara
Pose: Diesel Works :  PolyWall v.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment