Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Newness that makes me squeal

I'll admit it, yep I squealed at the offline when I got this group gift.  I knew it wasn't going to disappoint before I even saw the notecard or the item on me.  Of course I was right.  And not only was there one color but five.

Maybe a piece of me was excited that Ali had released some yummy sexy goodness and a girl could hope more is coming (hint, hint Ali....we want more).  If you haven't ever been or if for some crazy reason you haven't smacked the subscriber at Insatiable Fashions, get over there.  The gift will be in the history for a bit.  Of course while you're there, make sure to look around...it's good stuff.


Get the Look:
Lingerie: {IF} : Leopard-Grey (Group Gift)
Boots: [GOS] : MESH Triumph Boots-Red ( Festival of Sin Item)
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Medium
Hair: Exile : Rivers Run-Sable
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-14
Pose: Glitterati : Lockdown


No comments:

Post a Comment