Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Girl

My birthday may almost be over but that doesn't mean that the fun has to be.  I've had an amazing birthday weekend...followed by an magnificently wonderful day today which included some shopping.

Who knew turning 30 was going to be so fun?? 

I've been watching the sneak peak pictures for items from the Festival of Sin and with every one, I've been getting more and more excited.  Finally, it opened on the 18th.  I got to sneak in tonight for a bit.  Just long enough to get a few things that I wanted until I could get back to see what else I wanted.

  I am wearing the new Triumph boots from GOS, I fatpacked them but the exclusive color for the fair is red.  I'm really not sure these are coming off my feet anytime soon.  Also, aDORKable's poses at the fair are so sexy and adorable...who doesn't love naked poses.  I can't wait to try the other set of poses from aDORKable. *wink*


Get the Look:

Boots: [GOS] : MESH Triumph Boots-Pink (Festival of Sin Item--Red Boots)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Pekka : Taken
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Medium
Hair: Magika : Safe 01
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-14
Pose: aDORKable : Touch Me 1 (Festival of Sin Item)
Standing in: Glitterati : Hallway


No comments:

Post a Comment