Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Brighter than the sun

Stop me on the corner.
I swear you hit me like a vision.
 I wasn't expecting, but who am I to tell fate where it's supposed to go with it.

Don't you blink, you might miss it.
See we got a right to just love it or leave it,
You find it and keep it....
'Cause it ain't every day you get the chance to say....



Oh, this is how it starts, lighting strikes the heart.
It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun.
Oh, it could be the stars falling from the sky.
Shining how we want, brighter than the sun.


Get the Look:
Shirt: Cynful : Stripilicious-snow
Skirt: Cynful : Fluffyness Skirt-White
Tattoo: Pekka : Heart 2-Pink
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Hair: Truth : Brandi-Java with white flower
Eyes: n creation : nico eyes style 4
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-2
Pose: Glitterati : Sexy 8 and 10

Listening to: Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment