Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lazy Sundays

It's a perfect Sunday afternoon to relax in something all cozy(and yes, I giggled when I said because I apparently say that word a little funny).  Today's comfortable outfit is the new mesh romper from Hucci which can be found at the Collabor88 Event.  It comes in a variety of colors of course.  

Oh and I can't help it, I had to take a picture of the "new" house in the background....just well, because I love it so much.  Every once in awhile I amaze myself with my ability in sl to decorate a space.


Get the Look:

Romper: Hucci : Hertiage Romper-Wild Pink (Collabor 88 Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Pekka : Heart 2-Pink
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Hair: Truth : Brenna w/roots- Espresso (Mesh)
Eyes: n creation : nico eyes style 4
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-2
Pose: MARUKIN  : Waffle Town (Collabor88 Item)


No comments:

Post a Comment