Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maybe

 I'm strong,  but I break.
I'm stubborn, and I make plenty of mistakes.
Yeah, I'm hard and life with me is never easy
To figure out, to love.
I'm jaded but oh so lovely.
All you have to do is hold me,
And you'll know and you'll see just how sweet it can be.
If you'll trust me, love me, let me....
Maybe, maybe.




Get the Look:

Dress: League : Organic Silk Dress-Black (Collabor88 Item)
Shoes: Hucci : Choose Love Pumps-Sugarwalls Zebra (Past Dressing Room Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos : Lucky (Whore Couture Fair Item)
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Hair: Truth : Gianna2 w/Roots-Java
Eyes: n creation : nico eyes style 4
Skin: Belleza : Elle BR Med-4
Pose: Diesel Works :  PolyWall v.2012

Listening to: Maybe by Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment