Friday, July 30, 2010

Who wants to wear clothes?

If there is something you should know bout me....I like wearing the smallest amount of clothing possible. However, I love shopping for clothes and occasionally I really do love wearing them. This weeks 50L Friday at Kyoot had an adorable brown printed bikini with a matching brown tank. Kept in the theme of wearing as little as possible. Then I kept exploring the other stores in the list and Scribble had an awesome hemp and glass bead necklace that seemed to match the outfit. I decided to pair it all together with a new facial piercing release from *ICED*.




Get the Look:

Outfit: Kyoot : Brown Bikini Tank Set (50L Friday Item)
Necklace: ~Scribble~ : Hemp & Blass Beads (50L Friday Item)
Piercing: *ICED* : Piercing Set 11
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Medium
Hair: Truth : Grace - Treacle
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat] -02
Pose: aDORKable : Girly Dork-9
Background: MONOLITH textures : [Mono] wp grunge 3-1 (50L Friday Item)




Here is an closer look at the piercing, although the picture is a little light and it is not showing up as well as I hoped. It is really awesome though and one of two facial piercings that were recently released from *ICED*.



No comments:

Post a Comment