Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chillin' Em Jay Style

So last night, I think I did one of my favorite things to do in SL. What you ask? Well, it's watching Tyrone build because I really suck at building. I tried to make a simple sky box and it was an utter disaster so thankfully I gave up on it. Instead I prefer to just stand and look cute while he builds. This is exactly what I did last night....yes I even put on sunglasses just to look cooler.




Tank-top: Armidi : Schuyler Vintage Tank [Black]
Shorts: ::Cool Beans:: : Geek me up plaid shorts (apart of the geek hunt)
Necklace & Bracelet: Night Owl Designs- Pukka Shell Choker
and Bracelet (purchased off of SL Marketplace)
Shoes: Sand Shack Surf Co. : Freedom Flops-Black
Hair: Truth : Lizzie-Cocoa
Sunglasses: INDI Design : Sunglasses (F) [In the middle picture]
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Purple Morning-Large
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat]-2
Pose: Glitterati : Long Hair
-10, 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment