Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rawrrrrrr...

...Means I love you in dinosaur!!!!

I love that shirt and I fell in love with it when I found it in world. I'm also a huge fan of my rain boots. I have the cupcake ones and also the black/teal polka dot rain boots from Urban Bomb Unit.

So I was so bored tonight and when that happens I typically either go find trouble in SL or I get silly. Tonight it was silliness that prevailed.




Case in point...me jumping in the grass and running around at home. Of course maybe it had something to do with the poses...just the name made me smile--Silly Girl. I think I was nothing short of being a very silly Em. All that jumpin around led to the need to lay down and relax in the tulips for awhile though...so I did.




Then I got this crazy idea....cartwheels...


















So that was my late Saturday/early Sunday adventure...here is how to get the look:

Shirt: Cheeky Lemon: RAWR! T-shirt
Capri's: *Connors*: Half Denim [A] Old Blue
Boots: Urban Bomb Unit: Cupcake Rain Boots
Hair: Truth: Kalista Streaked-Night
Eyes: Poetic Colors: Last Light-Large
Skin: LAQ: Elena [Nougat]-10
Pose: {.:exposeur:.}: Silly Girl-Pose 1-7
(psst there is a sale at the store with 100L poses)

No comments:

Post a Comment