Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Of Love Fair LOTD #2

I made a second trip to the Summer of Love Fair last night, just in case I had missed anything on Saturday night when I was there. Of course I had so I had fun purchasing a few more things. These are my little finds:




Get the Look:

Dress: *X*plosion : SummerGlance Outfit Pt 1-Black/Rose (SOL Item)
Necklace: .:ellabella:. : I am Loved (SOL Item)
Bracelet: LacieCakes : Jasmine Onyx/Opal (SOL Item)
Hair: Truth : Kalista - Java
Shoes: N-core : SOUL XtremeHeel II "Galaxy"
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Purple Morning - Large
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat]-02
Pose: Vivaposes : Emotional #1 (SOL Item)


Lately, I've been all about jewelry. I never really was when I came into SL. Now I'm also searching out to find new earrings, necklaces and bracelets. There are two designers though that I fell in love with instantly and have always admired their work--Scarlet Chandrayaan from *ICED* and Lacie Chambers from LacieCakes. The earrings below are from the SOL fair...Don't miss them ;)



Get the Look:
Earrings: Left- *ICED* : Oval Peacock Earrings (SOL Item)
Right- LacieCakes : Gypsy Earrings (SOL Item)
Hair: Truth : Cameron- Cocoa
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Bright-Ice Crystal
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat]-02

No comments:

Post a Comment