Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summertime


I think about you in the summertime, 
And all the good times we had, baby, 
Been a few years and I can't deny, 
The thought of you still makes me crazy, 
I think about you in the summertime.


TOSL ended a few days ago but I'm pretty sure that you can still get the dress at the Alexohol store, maybe just not at the TOSL price.  The store is in the process of being set back up, they moved...the info is all here in this blog blog .  Alex is starting releasing more mesh stuff, which I've blogged before.  It's really cute stuff for adorable prices.  Check the store out here .



Get the Look:

Dress: Alexohol : Overflow Mesh Dress-White Teal (TOSL Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Eyes: Naive-Eyes Shiny Grey (Store closed)
Hair: Truth : Chalice-Mahogany
Skin: Belleza : Lily Med (Group Gift)
Pose: aDORKable : Daydream 4 and Daydream II-5 (Collabor88 Item)



No comments:

Post a Comment