Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dark Side


There's a place that i know...
it's not pretty there and few have ever gone,
if i show it to you now,
will it make you run away?

or will you stay...
even if it hurts...
even if i try to push you out.
will you return?
and remind me who i really am,
please remind me who i really am.

everybody's got a dark side,
do you love me?
can you love mine?
nobody's a picture perfect,
but we're worth it,
you know that we're worth it.
will you love me?
even with my dark side?





Get the Look:

Lingerie: Insatiable Fashions : Polka II Set-Grey (Culture Shock Item)
Shoes: Hucci : D'Ann Pump-Midnight Rendezvous
Tattoo: Pekka : Heart 2-Black
Tattoo: Tenjin : Hellion in Heels-Faded (Grenade Free Wednesday Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Eyes: n-creation : Nico3 Eyes-Style 1
Hair: LeLutka : Daisy-Overcooked
Skin: Ploom : Lea Vanilla-Red Wine (My Attic Item)
Pose: Diesel Works : Kneeled 2 and 4 



No comments:

Post a Comment