Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Song


I was riding shotgun with my hair undone

In the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart

I look around, turn the radio down
He says, Baby is something wrong??
I say, Nothing I was just thinking
How we don't have a song? and he says

Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'Cause it's late and your mama don't know




Get the Look:

Tank: coldLogic : Laurie.Black
Capris: coldLogic : Dee.Pink
Shoes: G.Field : Knot Wedge Sandals-Black
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Eyes: Izzie's :Dark Mesh Eyes-Clear Blue
Hair: LeLutka : Inverted-Pitch
Skin: Belleza : Alyson Med 2
Pose: ilaya : Vintage Dark Brown Mesh Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment