Thursday, March 13, 2014

When it all goes blurry....

...it takes awhile but then eventually, out of no where, it goes back into focus.

I can't believe I haven't blogged since November.  Gosh has it really been that long?!?!?!  I was waiting for that spark and it finally happened tonight.  

So here it goes...

It's been a journey.  I thought everything in SL was making sense... but just as quickly it was all falling into place, it seemed to crumble.  And crumble did it ever.  It's at times like those that you realize your friends.  You even happen upon strangers that become friends because you share a similar journey. 

Everything felt dark and I felt so lost.  Nothing made sense and I even hated signing into SL.  My friends and my SL family were the only reason I would try.  I took the advice of a new friend and went through the journey that I felt I needed to go through.  I couldn't just pretend there was no hurt, I couldn't avoid the pain, I couldn't just slap a big band-aid over the wounds.  I had to walk the journey and I had to heal the wounds which took time.

Then randomly the sun started to shine again and things weren't so blurry. 

I had let go....the pains, the hopes, the dreams, the memories, the feelings that I was clinging to.  I had to put it all in its place.  I needed to walk forward.  I needed to figure out my purpose again.  

It seems that for once, I'm learning the balance between what is Second Life and Real Life.  I'm so excited about what is happening in both realms.  I have friends that were there for me in some pretty dark moments that forever touched my heart and mean the world to me.  They are forever my family.  

And finally...it all makes sense in SL again. I am a friend.  I am apart of a crazy family.  I get to smile and laugh.  I am silly.  I get to play greedy, go to clubs, dance, shop, and hang out.  In the end though, it's just all about being me.



Get the Look:
Shirt: Tres Blah : Blazer with Tank-Cranberry (Collab88 Item)
Skirt: Tres Blah : Mini Skirt-Black (Collab88 Item)
Shoes: Candy Doll : Gossa Black (Whore Couture Item)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer : Tokyo Party Night (Collab88 Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Cute Poison : Tsukimi Piercing
Tattoo: Little Pricks : She Will be Loved
Hair: Clawtooth : Betty Spaghetti-Black Beauty (Collab88 Item)
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 Med 18
Hands:   Slink : Casual Hands
Feet: Slink : Feet-High
Lipgloss: Pink Fuel : Glossy Pout Lipstick-Baby Pink
Eyes: IKON : Lucid Eyes-Summit
Eyeliner: Pekka :  Metalic under eyeliner-Black
Pose: Miseria : Beat Pose 1 and 2 (past group gift)



No comments:

Post a Comment