Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Shake It Off


I went on a little shopping spree the other day.  Mainly because I wanted the new pants from Plastik.  While I was minding my own business, these sexy ripped looking shirts caught my eye.  I was debating which one I should purchase but it all was just so simple when I caught the name of one....EMA.  



Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn


And, I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn


Get the Look:

Shirt: Plastik : Little Ghost Tops-Ema 
Pants: Plastik : Militia Jeans-Dark (New Release) 
Shoes: Redgrave : Helena (New Release)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Piercing: Pekka : Imaginable v.2
Bracelets: Envious : Take No More Outfit (item from outfit)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer :Raisa Drop-Silver (faMESHed Item)
Nails: MIAMAI : Lacquer Sublime Nails-Ink (New Release)
Tattoo: Little Pricks : She Will Be Loved
Tattoo: Little Pricks : Beautiful Diaster
Eyeliner: (Elate!) : Double Cateye Eyeliner
Eyeliner: Pekka : Metalic Under Eyeliner-Black
Lipstick: Pink Fuel : INK Lipgloss (Teeth)
Hair: Wasabi Pills : Erika-Rouge
Eyes: Glam Affair : Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 02
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 Med-19
Pose: Diesel Works : Shyla 6 and 10 


No comments:

Post a Comment