Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lost in Paradise


I can see the storm, I can see the sky.
I can see the darkness, flashing lights
All my fears, gone tonight
Let me stay
I'm lost in paradise



Get the Look:

Dress: Suicidal Unborn : Thango Dress-Black (light)
Shirt: *sheer* : Very Torn
Stocking: Dirtyland : Rippted Stockings
Boots: : Ten10: Megas Boots v.2-Black Leather
Collar: Cute Posion : Posture Collar-Cross
Cuffs: Hermony : Studded Wristband
Tattoo: *V* Store : Love Weapon Tattoo
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Eyes: Glam Affair : Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 06
Eyeliner: (Elate!) : Double Cateye Eyeliner
Eyeliner: Plastik : Ataciara Makeups-Smudgy Shadows
Lipstick: Pink Fuel : Elly Cosmetics -Glam Lipstick
Hair: Wasabi Pills : Black Coffee
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 18
Pose: Glitterati : Closeup 2 



No comments:

Post a Comment