Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hurry Up Spring


Since it appears that I can't get green grass, sunshine and spring in RL, I'll have to settle for it in SL.
It was the first thing when I saw this dress.  It's just a perfect little dress, bare feet sorta day in a field of green grass and the sun beating down on me. So I created it and just for a moment had my spring time.





Get the Look:

Dress: Valentine E. Couture : Paisley Gown-Night (Past Lazy Sunday Item)
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer :Bangles-Pitch Black Dare
Tattoo: *V* Store : Love Weapon Tattoo
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Hair: Truth : Hollana Fades w/Roots-Auburn
Eyes: Glam Affair : Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 06
Eyeliner: (Elate!) : Double Cateye Eyeliner
Eyeliner: Plastik : Ataciara Makeups-Smudgy Shadows
Lip-gloss: Pink Fuel : Elly Cosmetics Juicy Gloss-Natural
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 18
Pose: Glitterati : Springtime (Newer Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment