Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wanted you more....

All the words unspoken,
Promises broken,
I cried for so long.
Wasted too much time
Should have seen the signs.
Now I know, just what went wrong,
I guess I wanted you more.


I signed into today and I clearly am a little behind in reading through my notecards from this weekend.  So I thought tonight I would catch up....see what I was missin out on.  All the sales, all the new releases.  One notecard caught my eye though.  The skirt was adorable and well the name of the skirt just makes the skirt ten times better.  I stood there trying to decide which colors I should buy...it was a challenge for sure.  I'm just glad I'm caught up, couldn't pass up a skirt that has my name.  


Get the Look:
Tank: .not so bad. : AVA tank top-White
Skirt: .not so bad. : EMA skirt-black
Earrings: Pekka : Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Bracelet: Hermony : Studded Wristband
Hair: Truth : Brandi-Java (w/flower included with hair)
Eyes: KMADD : Creature-Plastic Ocean
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Skin: Belleza : Alyson Med 2
Pose: Juxtapose : TOSL BDay 2 (TOSL Hunt Item)


No comments:

Post a Comment