Monday, July 9, 2012

A slight change....

For a while, this is something that I have always thought of doing and well, I'll be honest, I've been chicken.  To some this might be really silly but it is a personal struggle of mine.  Mainly because of how it mirrors the real me.

A friend of mine though has been encouraging me for a few weeks to take charge and do this.  So after some serious convincing, I have decided to thicken up my shape to mirror more of who I am in real life.  Surprising this new shape is easier to get use to than I thought it would be, and even though it seems foolish, I'm happy that I listened to my friend and made the change.  I won't say that I still don't need convincing or it isn't hard when sometimes mesh doesn't fit the right way in the smaller sizes but I'm glad I'm being true to the thick girl that is me.


Get the Look:

Dress: Kyoot : Whitehaven Beach Dress-White (Collabor88 Item)
Tattoo:   Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Eyes: KMADD : Creature-Plastic Ocean
Eyeliners: Belleza : Eyeliner 4 (Past FLF Item)
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Hair: Exile : Valerie: Roots-Wedge 
Skin: Belleza : Alyson Med 2
Pose: !bang : without purpose 3 (Collabor88 Item)



No comments:

Post a Comment