Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bringin' out the free in me

You keep bringin' out the free in me
What you do to my heart just makes me melt
And I, I don't think I can resist
But I've never been one to kiss and tell
A love this true can't be subdued



The Pose Fair is still going on til the end of April.  Make sure to take some time and just walk through it.  The exclusives are well worth it and by now there shouldn't be nearly the lag that happens when something first opens.  These poses are all from Bounce This Poses, which is a fairly newer store in SL.  I also had a couple pose that I wanted to try but kept forgetting to snap the picture...I'm sure it will be used soon.  




Get this Look:

Shirt: fri.day : Charm.Blouse-Holly (Old FLF Pack 2)
Pants: Izzie's : Tweed Pants-Black
Shoes: Mstyle : GOSHI Pumps-Black
Earrings: LacieCakes : Gypsy Earrings
Bracelet: LacieCakes : Bubble Bracelets
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Eyes: Mynerva : SoulHeart Eyes of Blue(past Black and Blue Fair Item)
Hair: Truth : Melinda-Crow
Skin: Belleza : Alyson Med 2
Pose: Bounce This Poses Dani 2, Maci 1, and Vanity 5 ( Direct TP to the store at the Pose Fair)


No comments:

Post a Comment