Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Luckiest


 I don't get many things right the first time.

In fact, I am told that a lot.
Now I know all the wrong turns,
The stumbles, and falls brought me here.

And where was I before the day,
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday.
And I know that I am,
I am, I am the luckiest.


200 posts--Shocking to me because when I started this, I really didn't even think I would do it for very long but here I am.  I started this blog for pure fun for myself.  I was at a crossroads in SL when I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.  I didn't want to really make SL all about dancing at clubs, so I thought why not try it.  I'm glad I did.  It's really been an interesting learning process. Lately, I catch myself opening up more in my posts than I ever did.  Shedding a little light into me which seems to be exciting.

2 weeks--Starting tonight(April 15th) for the next two weeks, the Pose Fair will be open.  I was able to walk through the pose fair during the blogger preview.  The layout is so easy to get through.  I was really impressed with the layout and the look of the pose fair itself.  Katey Coppola, Owner of   Glitterati  , has done an amazing job organizing this event and making sure it runs so smoothly for everyone.

99,360 mins--The number of minutes that I have known him, the number of mins I have been the luckiest.   I didn't really know when I answered his message that I would ever have found someone online like him.  I found myself in a situation that just made me feel to broken.  I was giving up...and out of no where, I met him. Every day, I wake up with a huge smile on my face, wondering what I did, in all the mistakes that I have made, did I make the right choice finally to include him in my life.  I opened up to him and it was the best choice ever.  On a side note, I find it funny to how I always refer to him as "him"  when he has a name.  Back to being the luckiest, I love him.  I am the absolute luckiest.

2 Poses--I used two different poses from two different stores.  I have suddenly really taken a liking even more to couple poses since I have someone who willing will allow me to spend time snapping pictures while we talk on Skype.   Something Good is a Pose Fair Exclusive from Exposeur which is shown in the top picture.  The bottom picture is Closer from Cracked Mirror.  This is also a Pose Fair Exclusive.




Get the Look:
Shirt: League : Spring Frill Neck Camisole-Red
Pants: L.inc : Tyra Jeans Washed Dark Blue w/Flare Cuffs
Feet: Maitreya : Bare Feet Flat
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Hair: Wasabi Pills : Amandine-Chocolate
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Eyes: Mynerva : SoulHeart Eyes of Blue(past Black and Blue Fair Item)
Skin: Belleza : Alyson Med 6
Pose: exposeur : Something Good ( Pose Fair Item --Direct TP to the Store @ the Pose Fair) and   Cracked Mirror : Closer ( Pose Fair Item --Direct TP to the Store @ the Pose Fair)


No comments:

Post a Comment