Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Alexohol....

This week Alexohol turns 1. I'm partial because of two reasons...

  1. I'm the manager there.
  2. My two longest and bestest(yes, I said bestest) friends own and run Alexohol.

So Happy, Happy birthday Alexohol and congrats to AlexandraM Guisse and Kylie Krell for making it a year. I remember being TP'd to the first store, I remember the day those two asked me to help them out.....I remember moving the store around the grid on SL...I remember the fun, the laughing, the stressing, yeah even maybe a few mistakes. It has been an amazing year and I'm glad I've been apart of it.

In honor of this great event, there are two FREE outfits out in the store. One for girls and one for guys. The girls outfit is an awesome pink and white dress with two skirt options shown below. Make sure to stop over and pick up this awesome freebie.




Get the look:
Dress: Alexohol : Birthday Dress
Shoes: Maitreya : Maitreya Gold - Shanti White
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Large
Hair: fri.day : Michelle - Thoughtful Brown (Left) and
Truth : Jocelyn-Treacle (Right)
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat] - 10
Pose: Glitterati Model Pack 3: 22 (left) and
Model Pack 3: (right)


In the previous blog, I had shown the pink Taste of Second Life Item. Alex just recently released the rompers in a variety of colors. I chose the black and purple....but every color comes with two options, one with black laces and one with white laces.




Get the look:
Romper: Alexohol : A Romp in the Park - Purple(left) and Black (right)
Necklace: *ICED* : Samantha Necklace and Bracelet (on right)
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Large
Hair: Truth : Fearne2-Treacle (Left) and Truth : Emme-Mocha(Right)
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat] - 10
Pose: Glitterati Long Hair 6



Since it was just officially the first day of Summer and the sun is always shining in SL, if you are on a mission for a bright colored swimsuit, the Mai Tai blue/pink bikini is 40L this week at Alexohol. This is part of a weekly "drink special" at Alexohol.




Get the look:
Bikini: Alexohol : Mai Tai-Pink/Blue
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Large
Hair: Truth : Eloise - Treacle
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat] - 10
Pose: Glitterati Lean 5




Here is to year two at Alexohol....I can't wait.

Love

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment