Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bikini Paradise

Lately in SL I've been all about bein' a beach bum. If it isn't a bikini or cute shorts, I just don't wanna wear it. So I have been searching out new bikinis and swimsuits because apparently my already filled folder of bikinis just isn't enough. Alexohol, INDI Designs and TGIS all have awesome suits that are perfect for runnin around SL in sexy bikinis.

The first picture is me just having a lot of fun with editing pictures but I thought it looked awesome so I put it in here and of course...I'm sporting a sexy bikini from Alexohol.





Get the look:
Bikini: Alexohol : Tropical Sunset-Blue/Orange
Tattoo: *SL*: NewSkool
Hair: Truth: Grace-
Skin: LAQ: Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: Niqotine Poses: Water Pose-Water 15







Get the look:
Bikini: Alexohol : Tropical Sunset- Pink/Orange
Sunglasses: INDI Designs : Sunglasses (F)
Tattoo: *SL*: NewSkool
Hair: Truth: Emme-Java
Skin: LAQ: Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: Niqotine Poses: Beach1



INDI Designs new swimsuits have two looks in one. You can wear it as a one piece or a two piece. They come in an assortment of colors and you gotta love fatpacks.



Get the look:
Bikini: INDI Designs : Monokini-Purple stripes
Sunglasses: INDI Designs : Sunglasses (F)
Tattoo: *SL*: NewSkool
Hair: Truth: Emme-Java
Skin: LAQ: Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: Glitterati :Beach Ballin 10





Get the look:
Bikini: INDI Designs : Bikini-Pink
Tattoo: *SL*: NewSkool
Hair: Truth: Sylvia-Espresso
Skin: LAQ: Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: Glitterati: Beach Ballin- 09


Trashy Girls in Style(TGIS) is an awesome store that I happened upon in one of my searches for new stores in SL. They have everything from sexy lingerie to club clothes to comfy jammies. They just release these awesome swimsuits. I purchased the white and black version as well as the one in the picture but there are a few other prints as well that I will probably go get.



Get the look:
Bikini: ::TGIS:: :Cutout Swimwear TIGER
Tattoo:*SL* : NewSkool
Hair:Truth: Eloise-Java
Skin:LAQ: Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: [LAP]: Women's Box- 20/365 (from 50L Friday)


1 comment: