Monday, March 4, 2013

The Letter


Give me a ticket for an aeroplane
I ain't got time to take no fast train
Oh, the lonely days are gone
I'll be right home


You know how sometimes you have those moments in SL that just make you really, really laugh.  So on Sunday, I purchased the Lazy Sunday piercing from Ellebella.  I fix it all pretty on my face, attached the hud and I see a brown box.  At this point, I'm pretty confuzzled.  I've never seen something like this happen.  Out of ideas of how to fix it, I finally contacted the store owner, Ellantha, who I might add was not only helpful but incredibly sweet. She made sure that everything was set up right...which meant that I just had to rotate my hud.  Yep pretty silly on my part.  I laughed hard at myself.

I'm pretty sure that the item isn't 75Ls anymore and I totally meant to blog this yesterday, but after my experience with the hud confusion, I would totally recommend that you check out Ellebella.  It's an amazing piercing store in SL that has a variety of different types of piercings and I can't rave enough about my own customer service experience.  



Get the Look:

Corset: Plastik : Kali Underbust Corset-Brimstone (Whore Couture Fair 2 Item)
Jeans: L.inc : Tyra Lowrise Jeans Flare Washed-Dark Blue
Bracelet: [Acide]-Ecrin de perles (store closed)
Piercing: ellabella :  Mariejean (Past Lazy Sunday Item)
Tattoo: Pekka : 5 Different Word-Envied
Hair: Truth : Hollana w/Roots-Espresso
Eyes: Glam Affair : Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 06
Eyeliner: Belleza : Eyeliner 2
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1
Pose: Glitterati : Boxy for FLF (past FLF item)

No comments:

Post a Comment