Sunday, February 17, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy- Week 1: Cotton Candy


A sweet thing
You're such a sweet thing
I call you cotton candy.





Get the Look:
Corset: [Etchaflesh] : Cotton Candy Corset V2
Panties: Gawk! : Black Mini Panties
Boots: Etchaflesh : Black Leather Overknee Boot
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Hair: Ploom : Heart-Pinks & Purples
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard : Purple-Pink Flare (The Arcade Item)
Eyeliner: Belleza : Eyeliner 2
Lipstick: Belleza : Lily V1 Lipstick Tattoo Bundle-2
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 Med-15
Pose: Exposeur : Shadow Box-Suspension


On a side note, I decided that I really wanted to start this challenge for two reasons.  One, I have never tried to do a blogger challenge and two, I've been really just blah about blogging so hopefully this will ignite a spark to get me back into doing it regularly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment