Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Angels on the Moon


Do you dream, that the world will know your name
So tell me your name
Do you care, about all the little things or anything at all?
I wanna feel, all the chemicals inside I wanna feel
I wanna sunburn, just to know that I'm alive
To know I'm alive

Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon
Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon



Get the Look:

Shirt: T.Whore : The Gray T-shirt - Cuppy
Pants: Riddle : Leather Pants-Black
Shoes: Mstyle : RIVEA Pumps-Magenta
Belt:   Hermony : Lucky Death Belt
Bracelet: Panda Express : Brace-Straps-black
Tattoo:   Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Piercing: Pekka : Flesh
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeup-Dark
Makeup: Plastik : Vaele Mesh Collection-LoveStory (Mesh Around Hunt Item)
Hair: Wasabi Pills : Teeloh Mesh Hair-Night Shadow
Pose:   exposeur : Attention Hoar 5 and I love Being a Girl 9

Listening to Angels on the Moon by Thriving Ivory.



No comments:

Post a Comment