Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teacher's Pet

I think I have always been the good girl....I hate to admit this but yes, I was the teacher's pet in school. I never really "tried" to be one, it just always happened. See, even now I'm sitting in my desk, paying attention...being the good girl.



Oh wait, maybe some things have changed. I'm still the good girl that just has the potential to be very, very naughty. Maybe I'll work on some extra credit. *wink, wink*



Get the Look:

Shirt: TART : Crop Sweater-Red
Skirt: Goth1c0 : Punk Tartan Skirt 04
Panties: :OW: : "M" Lace-Trim-Black Plain
Socks: *G Field* : Button Socks-Pastel 7-Off White (newer release)
Shoes: *G Field* : "Kate" Bow Strap Shoes-Black
Glasses: Solar Eyewear :-Arae
Eyes: n-creation : nico eyes style 4
Makeup: Izzie's. : Basic Pack-Smokey2
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Hair: Truth : Cate -Crow
Skin: Belleza : Alyson Med 13
Pose: EMBODY : F Teacher's Pet (newer release)

No comments:

Post a Comment