Saturday, September 10, 2011

School Daze

It's here....the start of school. Sadly. But TOSL this weeks makes you at least look amazing in the process or assisting in decorating up those dorm rooms. Make sure to check out the complete list for this week over at the TOSL blog


So like usual, I've got my nose in a book. I do; however, look simply adorable while doing it. Maybe I should be paying attention for a cute boy while I am walking down the halls.....

Isn't this just the cutest pose?


Get the Look:

Sweater: Alexohol : Varsity Sweater-Pink Stripe (TOSL Item)
Tank: fri.day : Basic Cami-White
Jeans: Berries-Jeans (no longer open)
Shoes: BM : Mary Jane Pumps-Black (TOSL Item)
Glasses: Solar Eyewear : Arae
Eyes: *L.inc* : EyeZ-Steel Blue
Hair: ::Exile:: : Valerie:Roots-Swiss
Skin: Pink Fuel : Elly: Chai-Scene with Strawberry Juicy Gloss
Pose: Magnifique Poses : Book Smart Poses 1 and 2 (TOSL Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment