Sunday, February 13, 2011

To love or hate...

Valentine's Day.

This is my first Valentine's that I'm all single and I'm in a major debate whether or not I want to be happy or bitter about a day filled with love and sweet gestures. Maybe because I woudl love to have that someone special to shower me with love tomorrow rather than just watching everyone else.

I can love it...I can be completely happy that I have amazing friends that have been there for me countless times. I can figure out how to just love myself and I can be happy about this holiday....I can just be patient and wait for my Prince Charming to come rescue me.

Get the Look:
T-shirt: T Junction Try Me (limited edition)
Capris: Berries Inc. : Lazy Sunday Boyfriend Jeans
Eyes: ,:A&M:. : Human Eyes V.2 Rare-Dilated Pupil
Hair: Truth : Grace-Java
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} : SLuicideGirls Gift 2-10


Or I can be bitter....I can be angry that I am alone. I can hate the day and everything sweet and cozy and cuddly about it. I can be angry that I should have someone and well, I don't and I know why. I can stand in this corner, alone and just cry.


Get the Look:
T-shirt: T Junction I hate Valentines (limited edition)
Tears: porcupine : crying over you + blush
Eyes: ,:A&M:. : Human Eyes V.2 Rare-Dilated Pupil
Hair: Truth : Grace-Java
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat] 02
Pose: porcupine : erase you from my mind- days never end


As much as I want to be bitter, I think I am going to just smile and realize that even without my Prince Charming tomorrow...I'm going to be okay and maybe, just maybe, Valentine's isn't that bad of a day.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Love,
Em Jay








No comments:

Post a Comment