Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Changes all around

This is a blend of a post...that was your warning :)

If you peek out of the windows of my new house in second life and look around, you can tell that the leaves on the trees are changing from the beautiful summer green into a mix of reds, oranges and yellows much like that in real life. Changes....changes.



Change seems to be all around me in second life. It's been awhile since I've had such a complete change though. No I won't go into details, I just know some of it was needed, some of it is good, some of it I wanted, some of it I didn't. (Really vague for a good reason...maybe someday I will be brave and write it out.)

Change. It can be viewed as scary, most people go through it kicking and screaming if they didn't initiate it. I did initiate a lot of this change though but not all because I wanted to, it was more a need. I know this is going to take time, but if you know me in world, I'm impatient a lot of the time. I'm breathing slowly, laughing a lot with friends and sometimes forgetting to blog.

So onto the newness....

There would be a new house now on my land....Abode is have a 50% sale right now so I picked up the Rico-City Chic Home. The sale runs through Nov 6 and is only happening here . The house is wonderful complete with two bedrooms upstairs, one that I made into a greedy room. I also felt brave and knocked down a few walls to give the lower level a more airy feel.

With the new house, there had to be furniture, of course I dug into my inventory, had the living room all set up and then, I was sidetracked by an incoming notice from What.Next. So of course, I had to TP quickly to the store . The new Laurel Living Room set comes with 19 different pieces in very rich and warm fall colors. What.Next was a little store I found last summer when I was digging around for decorations from my house, now I swear I own everything. Make sure to check this store out...it is one of my favorites.

So here is a little peek of the newness in my sl life. If you want to know what something specifically is or where it came from, feel free to IM me in world and I will share the info.




Get the Look:

Sweater: JANE : Tailgate Sweater-Navy
Shirt: JANE : Tailgate Tube-Avocado
Jeans: JANE : 52 Jeans-Classic Wash
Hair: Truth : Sydney-Java
Eyes: =Hoot= : Smolder-Deep Sea (Past FLF)
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat]-02
Pose: aDORKable : Spunky 10

No comments:

Post a Comment