Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hibernation??

No Em is not hibernating for Winter already...it has just been a much needed mini break. Returning though, I did find a very cute little Antarctica Peacoat from *Bellies*. It is this weekends TOSL item. More items can be seen at the TOSL blog. Hurry though, you can only get these items through today.

Bundled up in my warm jacket, I searched out SL for a Winter Wonderful but since winter is not my favorite time of the year, I only stayed long enough to snap the picture and then I returned to the warmth of the beaches.




Get the Look:

Jacket: *Bellies* : Antarctica Pea Coat
Jeans: fri.day : Low.Rise Jeans-Midnight
Hair: fri.day : Jennifer-Thoughtful Brown
Eyes: Naive : Shiny Blue
Skin: LAQ : Elena 02
Pose: Glitterati : Lean 02


No comments:

Post a Comment