Friday, August 20, 2010

A perfect friday night date....

Sometimes the best dates are the ones you don't plan, the ones that just happen when you don't expect them too...the ones that don't involve you really going anyway. Tonight was that, sitting on the floor of my house, cuddled with my man, talking about music.

When I saw the list of 50L stuff today, I knew I wanted the dress from Kyoot and the necklace from Miel. So while I was shopping, I wanted the perfect hair and shoes to complete the look that would wow him, make him stop dead in his tracks when he logged in to see me and this is what I came up with.....





Get the Look:

Dress: Kyoot : Sex & Candy Leather Mini
Dress Belted-Mocha (50L Friday)
Necklace: MIEL : Dei Necklace (50L Friday)
Shoes(Not shown): Maitreya : Shanti-
Champagne (50% off sale til Aug 22nd)
Hair: Truth : Sehra-Cocoa (Truth Sale til Sept 3rd)
Eyes: Poetic Colors : Last Light-Medium
Skin: LAQ : Elena [Nougat]-02
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} : Top Model Fall
2009- Erin 2, Laura 1, and Nicole 1



In case you are wondering....I did stop him dead in his tracks and I got the "Wow Em, you are beautiful." Today's mission--Accomplished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment