Monday, April 22, 2013

Alone in a Crowded Room



Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking,
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down,
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.


This is looking like a contest,
Of who can act like they care less,
But I liked it better when you were on my side.


The battle's in your hands now,
But I would lay my armor down
If you said you'd rather love than fight.
So many things that you wished I knew,
But the story of us might be ending soon.


Get the Look:

Blazer: *T.Whore* : Open Blazer Red
Panties: Gawk! : Black Mini Panties
Fishnets: erratic : Fishnet thin-black
Boots: Slink : Tall Leather Thigh Boots-Black
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer :Copacetic Tallulah
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer :Copacetic Tallulah
Tattoo: *V* Store : Love Weapon Tattoo
Hair: Magika : Today
Eyeliner: (Elate!) : Double Cateye Eyeliner
Makeup: Plastik : Ataciara Makeups-Smudgy Shadows
Eyes: Glam Affair : Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 02
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 Med-18
Pose: oOo : Rhonda- 1, 3, 5



No comments:

Post a Comment