Friday, June 22, 2012

Not Over You

If you ask me how I'm doing,
I would say I'm doing just fine.

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind,
But I go out, and I sit down at a table set for two,
And finally I'm forced to face the truth,
No matter what I say I'm..

Not over you.




Get the Look:

Dress: [ SAKIDE} : Urban Cities Dress-White (Perfect Wardrobe Item)
Bracelet:  Urbanity-Leather Bands
Hairband: charme : De Tournesol Rose (XYRoom Item)
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Pekka : Heart 2-Black
Hair: Truth : Charmaine w/Roots-Java
Eyes: Izzie's :Dark Mesh Eyes-Clear Blue
Makeup: Izzie's :Make-up Smokey 2
Skin: Belleza : Elle Med 18
Pose:   dfo! : new girl- by far the best person I know and my heart hurts (FLF Item)



Listening to Not Over You by Gavin Degraw

No comments:

Post a Comment